This website uses both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session and persistent cookies are stored on your equipment and can be accessed and used again in subsequent sessions.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is treated, the web can use:
These allow the user to navigate through the website or application and permit the use of the various options or services there. For example, they control data traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted areas, remember the elements of an order, make the request for the registration or participation in an event, use the security features during navegation and store content for broadcasting video or sound.
They allow users to access the site with some general features predefined on the computer or defined by the user. For example, language, the type of browser used to access the site, the design of selected content, computer geolocation and locale from which the site is accessed.
Enable the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application. The advertising content is adapted to suit the user and ensures that there is no repition of previously seen adverts.
Statistical Analysis Cookies
Allow the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour on websites. The information gathered by such Cookies is used to measure the activity of the web, application or platform and for elaborating navigation profiles of the site users, in order to to improve the service based on usage data.
Third Party Cookies
Are Cookies that collect information which allows third parties to manage and improve the services offered. Such as the statistcal services on Google Analytics and Comscore.
¿How to manage cookies on the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or remove installed cookies on their computer by setting the browser options installed on the computer:
- Click on “Wrench” on the toolbar.
- Select “Options”.
- Click on “Under the hood”.
-In the “Privacy” section click on the “Content Settings” tab.
- In the “Cookies” section you can configure the options.
[ More information on Google Chrome ]
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the “Tools” menu.
- Select “Options”.
- Select the “Privacy” Tab.
- In the “Firefox will” option select “use custom settings for history” to configure the options.
[ More information on Mozilla Firefox ]
- At the top of the Internet Explorar window click on the “Settings” menú.
- Select “Settings”, click on “Options”, then, under “History” select the “Cookies” check box then click “Delete”.
- Click on “Tools” and select “Internet Options”. Then click on the “Privacy” tab and under “Settings” move the slider to the top to block all cookies and then click “OK”.
[ More information on Internet Explorer 9 ]
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage the cookies used. This provides a better control over privacy. This means that you can disble cookies on all sites except those that you trust.